14:03:34 <mburns> #startmeeting oVirt Node Meeting
14:03:34 <ovirtbot> Meeting started Tue Jul 16 14:03:34 2013 UTC.  The chair is mburns. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:03:34 <ovirtbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:03:51 <fabiand> Me is here, and in the virtual room https://palava.tv/ovirt-node
14:03:52 <mburns> #chair jboggs rbarry fabiand
14:03:52 <ovirtbot> Current chairs: fabiand jboggs mburns rbarry
14:03:56 * jboggs here
14:04:22 * rbarry here
14:04:34 <mburns> #topic 3.0.0 update
14:05:15 <mburns> #info plan is to post final versions today
14:05:41 <mburns> #info 4 patches still under review
14:07:21 <mburns> fabiand: rbarry jboggs:  focus should be on testing once we have builds
14:07:27 <fabiand> yep
14:07:31 <jboggs> ack
14:07:59 <mburns> #action mburns and fabiand to get builds done and posted
14:08:14 <mburns> #action jboggs fabiand rbarry mburns to test builds once posted
14:08:41 <mburns> #action mburns to get builds into ovirt.org
14:09:15 <mburns> any other concerns with 3.0.0 release?
14:09:40 <fabiand> nope
14:09:45 <fabiand> looks good by now ..
14:09:46 <fabiand> finally
14:09:51 <fabiand> "schwierige geburt"
14:10:17 <fabiand> (~ a difficult birth)
14:10:45 <mburns> fabiand: yes, it's been a tough release
14:10:50 <mburns> but we had a large number of changes
14:11:21 <fabiand> yeah definetly ..
14:11:46 <mburns> hopefully, future releases are smaller/smoother
14:11:53 <fabiand> yep
14:11:56 <mburns> oh, one other action...
14:12:11 <mburns> #action mburns to put together ovirt-engine compatible images
14:12:36 <mburns> #topic Other topics
14:12:42 <mburns> anyone have anything else to discuss?
14:12:50 <jboggs> im good
14:12:53 <fabiand> me too
14:13:49 <mburns> ok, great
14:13:51 <mburns> #endmeeting